1.12.2010

shop stuff

Despite my lack of updates on the shop, I am working really hard making stuff, and I've got a big project under wraps that I'm not ready to unveil yet!

This is just some of the stuff I've been working on. There is more, but these are some of my favorites.









I'm really loving these bottle cap beads from MN artist Cathy Collison of Glass Garden Beads.

I would love to figure out how to make them myself because I think they just give a great punch of color and vintage charm, yet they are still classy because they don't look like bottle caps.

Anyways, if you see anything you want to purchase right now, feel free to contact me at chelseajeannejewelry@gmail.com, otherwise you will have to wait until my big project is completed!

Tomorrow I will have an awesome soup recipe for you. It's a recipe that we have been using in my family since I was a kid, and it's a great way to combat the winter chill!

No comments:

Post a Comment