12.08.2009

Wedding!

Here are some shots from my September 19th wedding. All of the decorations and centerpieces were thrifted and put together by me. I feel pretty proud of how my wedding turned out. Here's a list of important businesses that helped us out:

Miel y Leche - Best Cupcakes Ever! Here are the amazing flavors we got: Chocolate Bomb, Dreamsicle, Pumpkin Butterscotch with Cinnamon Buttercream, Pink Lemonade, and Lemon Blueberry.
Tinuccis - An important part of any wedding is the food. Unfortunately that was the last priority on our list, so we ended up scrambling to find a caterer about a month or so before. Tinucci's is in Newport, and not only was their food fantastic, they were so nice! And totally affordable!
Thomas Ward Photography - Morgan of Thomas Ward did a phenomenal job! She was so sweet and so accommodating even when our families bothered her to do impromptu family portraits that neither Derek nor myself were in. She stayed almost all night too, I had to shoo her out so she could go get some sleep! Absolutely wonderful to work with!

Anyways! Here are some of the best photos from that day!















No comments:

Post a Comment