12.03.2009

Shop Stuff!

Here's some recent supplies I purchased and hope to work with soon.

pink coral smooth brioletteslapis lazuli rod beads

I would really like to make some bold jewelry, and I'm trying to find different shapes to use rather than plain old round beads, which are my usual stand by. I think after the holidays are over I will go on a vintage exploring trip and find some new pieces to break up and refurbish.

Here is my current supply wishlist! I'm really digging on pearls lately, but I love drops and rods because its a modern twist on a vintage classic. So pretty!

pearl drops from karmel kisses
long rod shape freshwater pearl from sunbijoux
glossy twist faceted prehnite briolettes from sweet earth gems
hot pink rutilated quartz from bela brazilian gems
peruvian blue chalcedony briolettes from modern metals
phantom quartz teardrop pendant from alicediy

1 comment:

  1. it all looks so fun....can't wait to see what you come up with!!

    I'm doing a double sponsorlicious post tomorrow and you are in it! :)

    happy weekend to you! xo

    ReplyDelete