12.11.2009

Etsy Picks of the Week

Winter has officially begun in Minnesota. We are known for our extreme winters, and this year is no different. At this very moment the temperature is 10, which is better than it has been the past few days. On Tuesday mother nature just decided it was time for winter and dumped a bunch of snow on us. So I am now in need of winter equipment!! What a good week for creating a winter themed Etsy pick list.
crochet neckwarmer from emily knits and crochet
So cute! Look at those buttons!

Cashmerino Slouch Hat in Fawn and Steel from Adventures of Jessica Rose
I love everything about this hat. The color combination is awesome, it looks so soft and warm, and look at the adorable little bow and that little poof ball!?

And because I couldn't just pick one cute style.....
Rotterdam Cashmerino Scarf and Hat Set in Ballerina from Adventures of Jessica Rose

I want it. Right now. For real. SO CUTE. I love hats, I seriously have a suitcase in our front closet that is just designated for hats.

Fingerless Mittens in Mustard with Brass Buttons from Melp Designs
I am in desperate need of driving mittens. My hands are already becoming dry and cracked from the cold. I am almost out of my tube of "Look ma, new hands!" lotion, and that realization is making me wish for a pair of gorgeously adorable mittens to save my hands from this Minnesota weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment