2.06.2010

Liv's First Birthday!

It's my sisters first birthday on Monday, but her birthday party is next week. It's kind of exciting to have a baby sister at my age, because it's like training for when I have my own baby. I love watching her grow and change, and develop her own personality. She's starting to mimic what you do, so that's really interesting. I have a tendency to spoil her mercilessly. I love baby stuff, and since I don't have a baby of my own to spend money on, she gets all of the spoils of my shopping endeavors. Here are some of the items I was thinking about buying for her birthday present.
via pegalee on etsy
I have a fondness of vintage toys, especially tin wind up toys. I'm still not sure why this was a consideration for Liv's birthday, other than the fact that if I had my own baby I would deck out the nursery with vintage stuff. I dunno, ha ha.

via lover dovers clothing on etsy
Seriously, how cute is that?! It's fairytale meets medieval meets princesses and unicorns and lollipops and puppies and everything adorable.

via faith works 4 you on etsy
Retro and trendy! I need to purchase this for her soon.

via pretty mod on etsy
Not only do I love this because its a great contemporary print, but it's local too! The wonderful thing about Minnesota is we are loyal to our local artists.

via ivory and moss on etsy
These are what I ended up buying for Liv. Ivory and Moss is local too, which was a very swaying factor. These are just so lovely too, and you can pick your own color. I picked number 22, mustard yellow. I can't wait to see her clomping around in them.

All this baby talk is making me want one, my maternal instincts are kicking in a lot lately. Oh well, someday soon I will have my own little person. I can't wait to spoil the holy hell out of my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment