2.21.2010

Thinking about summer

Since this winter weather seems to be dragging on, I've decided its time to stop dwelling on it and look to the future. While I am not a huge fan of summer and all that comes with it (heat, bees, big business at work, etc.), I do love swimming. I am quite the curvy girl, so even though I love swimming, I hate having to get into a swimsuit and show off all my flaws. I've always gone for the most covered up look, a tankini and some surf shorts. This year, though, I'm thinking of getting over myself and buying a cute one piece. I haven't worn a one piece suit for at least 10 years, and the idea scares me. I'm so tired of being ashamed of my size, and with all this plus size love going on in the world, I think its time I came out of my shell a little bit. There are so many cute styles this year, too! I'm excited!
j. crew solid ruffle bow tank - $80.00 in rosy peach

ITFigures picnic party two piece suit - $122.00

Yeah, yeah, I know this one is a two piece. But look at that cute pattern! And ruffles!

Anyways, I hope spring comes around soon for everyone. I'm sick of hibernating.


No comments:

Post a Comment