11.17.2009

ouchies!

Okay so I said I would post something about my jewelry today, but I'm feeling a bit under the weather, and definitely not in the picture taking mood, so I'm going to make a lazy post.

Today all I have been thinking about it sweets! I was trying to decide if I wanted to make a dessert in addition to my famous stuff mushrooms and smitten kitchen's baked chicken meatballs for thanksgiving. So far I have a huge list of delicious items.

Dulce de Leche Cheesecake Squares
photo via smitten kitchen

I'm a sucker for any kind of cheesecake, but there is something about the delicious sweetness of dulce de leche paired with the bite of bittersweet chocolate that makes me feel all cozy and happy. My mouth is watering thinking about it!

Hot Cocoa Marshmallow Cupcakes
photo via rugby1212 of allrecipes.com

It's the perfect time of year for anything hot cocoa flavored! I would probably even warm these up just before serving to make it really feel like hot cocoa.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes

photo via Christina of Allrecipes.com

I have a tendency to eat cookie dough before I bake it. I know its terrible and really really bad for you, but its so much more delicious before its cooked! But anyways these cupcakes look so amazing even though its already cooked. I would definitely bake some cookies just to put on top. I like to make my desserts ridiculously bad for you. That's how I roll.


Speaking of desserts, I'm really really in the mood for a cupcake shake from Burger King! I haven't had one yet, and I think its just the medicine I need to feel better. It looks so delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment