11.20.2009

Etsy Picks of the Week

This weeks Etsy picks are not things I would want for myself, rather they are things I would highly consider getting for the people near and dear to me. I've been stalling on Christmas shopping because I'm so indecisive about gifts! I want things to be personal and thoughtful, but right now my budget is rather tight, so it's difficult to achieve those things. If I had plenty of money to spend, here is what I would get.


For my baby sister, Olivia.
I love getting cute clothes for Livvy. She is like my own little porcelain doll to dress up however I want! And until she gets old enough to appreciate toys, I will continue to get her adorable little dresses.


For my sister Lauren.
from Juniper and Lamplight

Lauren is at the age now where she is exploring style, and trying to figure out how she wants to be perceived. She is kind of stuck between hippie chic and rebel rocker, and I think this is the perfect blend of both. She has this cute little layered bob going on that would work prefectly with this headband. So cute!


For my sister, Natalie.
from Beijo Flor

Natalie is my little explorer. She is the same age as Lauren, but is not at the point where she cares about style. She is still trying to figure out the world, and is obsessed with nature. She is quite the avid rock collector, and recently went to a rocks and minerals show for her girl scout troop, and really fell in love with all the different styles. I think this ring would be the perfect gift for her because its something she would love to look at every day, and its definitely a bold piece, just like her personality.

For my husband, Derek.
from AllUnique

I already know what I'm getting Derek, and unfortunately it's not this, although this would be a wonderful runner up. Derek is really into anything art deco, and he has a weak spot for amazing record players. This would definitely make him squeal with delight. Heck, I even want it, it's gorgeous!!!




Well, wish me luck on my adventures over the weekend! We are going to attempt to paint our kitchen and downstairs bathroom with the hopes of breathing some life into the boring rooms. I think I might also take a trip to city salvage to find an interesting frame for a chalkboard project. I'm very tired of my Ikea dry erase shelf. Although it is quite handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment