11.19.2009

Jewelry!

I'm finally going to post about my jewelry, which was the whole reason I started this blog!

I've been making jewelry for about a year now, and I guess I would consider myself a novice still, but it's something I really enjoy doing. I've always been into art and creative things such as cross stitching, painting, graphic design, interior design, fashion, etc... but making jewelry has been one of the things that I have really stuck with. I'm one of those people that almost never finishes anything she starts, so it's a big deal for me to continue something for an entire year.

Most of my jewelry involves some bit of vintage incorporated into it, but lately I have been working with semi precious gemstones and working with different color combinations. I really love colorful jewelry with simple details. My jewelry is meant to be versatile, so you can wear it with jeans or a nice dress.

Here are some new pieces, and some pendants I am excited to be working with but have not put together into a piece yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment